SWED-ARQAutomatic Repeat reQuestAutomatic Repeat Query, also known as ARQAutomatic Repeat reQuestAutomatic Repeat Query-SWE, was a Swedish simplex ARQAutomatic Repeat reQuestAutomatic Repeat Query system used by Swedish diplomatic services. This protocol supported three packet lengths and was able to change packet length mid-transmission. No longer used today.
SWED-ARQAutomatic Repeat reQuestAutomatic Repeat Query had 400 HzHertz (Hz), unit of frequency, defined as one cycle per second (1 Hz). Shift and typically ran at 100 BdBaud (unit symbol Bd) is the unit for symbol rate or modulation rate in symbols per second.. The three packet lengths it used are:
- 3 character block, 210 msmilliseconds (.001 of a second)
- 9 character block, 630 msmilliseconds (.001 of a second)
- 22 character block, 1540 msmilliseconds (.001 of a second)
For all three packet lengths, the time between packets is 240 msmilliseconds (.001 of a second). When SWED-ARQAutomatic Repeat reQuestAutomatic Repeat Query is running at 3 character block packet size, it is identical to SITOR-A.
|3 Char||9 Char||22 Char|
22 Character Packets:
22 to 9 to 3 Character Packets:
- Professional Equipment/Software
- Hoka Code 300-32
- Wavecom W-Code
- Wavecom W-Spectra
- WinRadio Universal FSKFrequency-Shift Keying Decoder