From Signal Identification Wiki
BdBaud (unit symbol Bd) is the unit for symbol rate or modulation rate in symbols per second. BPSKBinary Phase-Shift Keying (1 bit per symbol) signal. The satellite was launched November 21st, 2013.
- 145.935 MHzMegaHertz (MHz) 10^6 Hz BPSKBinary Phase-Shift Keying (1 bit per symbol) Telemetry Beacon 30mW (eclipse) or 300 mW (illuminated)
- Inverting SSB/CWContinuous Wave transponder 300 mW PEP (eclipse)
- 435.150 – 435.130 MHzMegaHertz (MHz) 10^6 Hz Uplink
- 145.950 – 145.970 MHzMegaHertz (MHz) 10^6 Hz Downlink
- Hobby Level Software
Any satellite antenna tuned to 145 MHzMegaHertz (MHz) 10^6 Hz such as a QFH or Turnstile will work well. Simple dipoles may also work.
- FUNcube 1 AO 73 Приём телеметрии на RTL SDR +SDRSharp
- Satellite FUNcube-1 AO-73 with Airspy SDR Time Lapse